Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DINOSAURS FLATULENCE

I can't believe the latest science story in the news. I claim that I wouldn't trust any scientist who believes in evolution because they either haven't looked at the data or have completely ignored common sense. But the latest scientific study that claims that dinosaur flatulence 200,000 years ago contributed to the warming trend attributed to that period. The argument is used to get rid of our cattle because they emit methane. I don't know about you but this is one of the lamest argument about global warming that I have heard. I always say that computer models reflect the input parameters and wonder who input this model and is anyone questioning it? The assumptions that go into any model will affect the output. I question the first assumption about the age of the earth. We have evidence from fossil tracks that men and dinosaurs lived at the same time and I would rather believe that it was only a few thousand years ago. I believe dinosaurs lived after the flood and appear in literature as dragons and through the years decreased in size and numbers. My horned toads look a lot like their ancient ancestors but have survived by becoming a lot smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment