Friday, January 20, 2012

WELCOME

I want to welcome any UMC ministers who have come to this blog after my email to all of the members of the Central Texas Conference with this blog on my signature.

I have recieved several responses to my email, some supporting me and others disapproving of my stand. Some said that they supported my ideas but don't believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible.

It interests me that ministers can believe that the universe came from a big bang several billions of years ago and from a bunch of hydrogen atoms banging together and eventually creating by accident all of the molecules that accidently formed into living molecules that became fish, animals, apes and men but can't believe that God could have created the universe in six days and rested on the seventh. All living organisms have DNA that contains an enormous amount of information that controls the reproduction of the cell. There is no way that this could happen without intelligence input of that information. A lightning strike on a puddle of mud can not form complicated life. Any scientist that believes this must have his credentials questioned.

I hope that more ministers will believe that the age old Bible stories are true and support the scientists that are working on that thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment