Tuesday, August 6, 2013

COMMON SENSE

I wonder what has happened to common sense as I review evolution ideas. I was reading the Big Bang theory. I would think that if a sudden release of energy from a point occurred that the energy in any form would expand forever. I can think of no physical concepts that would have made the elementary products coalesce, much less join together to form atoms, molecules, complex molecules, galaxies and planets. The idea is so absurb it defies common sense. And the concept of inorganic molecules suddenly receiving the enormous information contained in DNA to control life would happen due to lightning striking a mud puddle boggles my mind.

We are gathering more and more scientific facts that point to a young earth. But the scientists finding such evidence refuse to even harbor the possibility of a young earth and can not see how the evidence supports such a theory. We have a lack of common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment